Rental of Facilities Information
The American Legion Hall is perfect for any occasion. From Wedding Receptions to
Anniversary Parties to Family Reunions and Fund Raisers for your Non-Profit Organization.
The American Legion, Synepuxent Post 166 is ready to help make your Event special for you and your guests.
Hall rental priority shall be given to Veterans — Veterans Groups — family of Veterans for wakes , memorial services , meetings and special occasions. Other groups shall be accommodated based on their affiliation with known Charities and local organizations. The group leader is responsible for advising members of the group that the Legion HALL is a NON SMOKING facility.
1. Veterans Groups: This includes Auxiliary Functions; SAL functions and Legion family Functions.
Along with Legion Functions we are open to all VSOs (Veterans Service Organizations).
2. CONDO Associations —
3. Fund raisers for Charitable groups.
4. Weddings - Bridal Receptions — Wedding Rehearsal Dinners For related functions.
5. Known Sports Chapters and Groups.....ie “RAVEN’S ROOST”
6. Fire Departments and Police Groups — and related service organizations.
7. Area Clubs.....Coast Guard Auxiliary — Boat Club — OC Power Squadron.
8. Youth Groups —Boy Scouts...NJROTC Groups....
9. Alcoholic Beverages — When Requested. Shall require the opening of the BACK BAR (WITH FEES)
Hall Rental Information
You can download a brochure on Rental and Catering information by clicking on BROCHURE!
Monday - Saturday 9:00 AM to Close
Sunday (Special Request)
See the next page for Catering Information!
NOTE: Rentals may NOT be scheduled for individuals who stand to profit individually from admission tickets sold at the door for dances and related functions. Each RENTER must show evidence that he/she represents a an established group or organization and provide a description or details about the nature and purpose of the organization that they represent. (This clause is in keeping with current American Legion insurance requirements and IRS restrictions.)
Next Page >>